Inspiration : Oxta, the symbol of the octopus, can be found in jewellery and vessels in Ancient Greece. It represents the magnificent octopus that people believed brought the strength and co mmitment they needed the most.
- 24K sustainable gold plated pendant and chain (gilding : satin)
- Ethically made in France in our Parisian workshop
- 2-year guarantee & water resistant
- No risk of allergy (nickel-free, lead-free)
- Delivered in a vegan leather pouch with its gift box
- Length : 43 cm (16.9″) + 7 cm extender (2.8″) – stone : blue cubic zirconia
Availability: 2 in stock